“Darz Bór” hunting club from Człuchow8 August 2017
Karl V. Lauritsen – Hunting Club “Nadgoplańskie”11 August 2017
Hunting Club ‘’Bażant’’ is situated in the north – west of Poland, between town Drawsko Pom and Złocieniec, it is located 100km from Stetin and 90km from Koshalin. The land is in the heart of scenic region, plenty of amazing lakes and forests. Hunting Club dispose of circuit hunting in the area of 9660 hectares this includes 6740 hectares field area.
Shooting plan for 2016/2017:
- 47 red deer: red stags-16, hinds-19, calves-12
- 200 roe deer: roe buck-90, roe doe-80, roe kid-30
- 300 wild boar
Accommodation: hunting lodge. Double rooms with bathrooms in each room.
Catering in hunting lodge: full board.
Total: 170 Euro daily for each hunter.
The offer includes:
- full board accommodation
- 4 days of stay, 4 days of hunting
- hunting organizations
- preparation and evaluation of trophies
- professional accompanying hunter for each guest
- number of hunters: 4
The offer does not include:
- air transport
- the costs of travel to the hunting area
- alcoholic beverages
- transport in hunting area: 50 euro per day for each hunter, payable in cash on the spot
- trophy – payable separately at pricelist
Do you want to experience a similar adventure?
Write to us and tell us about your expectations.
We will find something for you.