Hunting in bush or savanna areas in Namibia or the Republic of South Africa is an offer particularly for these hunters who are planning to go on safari for the first time. Hunting grounds are full of animals, whereas hunting expeditions are led by experienced professional hunters. Accommodation and board are of such high standard which lots of hotels could actually boast of. Trophies at the site are taken care of by experienced taxidermists, which guarantees that they stay in perfect condition.
It is also an option for those who have already been to Africa but still wish to make their collection of trophies grow with new specimen from a large stock of antelopes inhabiting the Dark Continent. Both in Namibia and the Republic of South Africa hunters can choose from among more than 20 species. The quality of trophies is guaranteed – more than half of the specimen shot in our hunting grounds receive medals. All our hunting expeditions are organised in accordance with the rules of hunting ethics. There is no way that shooting can be done from a car or in the artificial light. We approach the animals mainly on foot or in a vehicle, but hunting from hiding is also possible.
The hunting packages that we offer are designed particularly for small groups of hunting friends. Each hunting group can reach up to 6 people. But, of course, there are offers which will give an individual hunter an opportunity to hunt in Africa for a reasonable cost.
On request, hunters can be accompanied by a Polish guide with many years’ experience in leading safari excursions and excellent knowledge of Africa. He will take care of the group during the entire safari venture. In addition to hunting, he can also organise trips to the most interesting places of a visited country or any other attractions such as e.g. fishing in splendid African fishing grounds that are famous around the world.
Hunting excursions last 7 days. The price of the package includes hunting under the supervision of a professional hunter in the mode 2×1 (two hunters and one guide), field preparation of trophies (skin salted and dried, skulls boiled and whitened), accommodation and board, transfer from the airport to the camp and return. The price does not include international and local flights, the cost of a visa, payment for transfer or renting the weapon, accommodation in hotels, meals and transfer that are not listed in the programme, or any other costs of personal nature, tips, alcohol etc.
Come to the Republic of South Africa in groups of 2 – 6 people:
- RPA-A package for 4700 USD per person covers the cost of shooting: the oryx, blue wildebeest, blesbok, springbok, and duiker.
- RPA-B for 5400 USD per person covers the cost of shooting: the kudu, oryx, hartebeest, white-tailed gnu, and blesbok.
Come to Namibia:
- NAM-6 package for groups of 6 people for 5000 USD per person covers the cost of shooting: the oryx (male or female), blue wildebeest, springbok OR blesbok, duiker OR common warthog, Hartman’s OR Burchel’s zebra.
- NAM-4 package for groups of 4 people for 5500 USD per person covers the cost of shooting: the oryx (male of female), blue wildebeest, springbok OR blesbok, duiker OR common warthog, Hartman’s OR Burchel’s zebra.
- NAM-2 package for groups of 2 people for 4900 USD per person covers the cost of shooting: the oryx, springbok, blesbok, duiker and common warthog.
- NAM-1 package for individual hunters for 5500 USD covers the cost of shooting: the oryx, springbok, blesbok, duiker and common warthog.
All the packages additionally offer an opportunity to hunt other animals according to the local price list. The payment is made on site on the last day of the hunting. The assistance of a Polish guide costs 2000 USD per week.
Do you feel like getting the taste of real Africa? Just ask us about the details and available dates, and start planning your adventure in the Dark Continent.